Hey Jay! Whats for lunch? More of that Tender Vittles curry with Jasmine rice? -- Robbie discussing Jay's lunch.
Tower View
Would You Like Fries With That?
Remember, there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
I was in the company snack shop when I ran into Jodie, a young lady from another department that I've known for several years, but hadnt seen her in quite some time.
After the usual greetings, I asked the question "Now is the second one or is it still the first?" Jodie gave the slight confused look and replied "Pardon?"
Pointing to her stomach, I said "The child. Is this the first one still? Its been so long since I've seen you that I cant keep up..."
Suddenly I could feel the back of my head catch on fire.
"Ken, I had the baby six months ago.." Jodie said, that stern look on her face burning thru me.
Argh!! I dont think I could not apologize profusely enough. So dont mind me. I'll be in the corner gnawing on my foot...
**********
Out In The Yard
Here is the Meyers Brig test Star Trek style. I have to admit that tts a pretty good personality test considering my score is close to the way I am. Thanks to iPalimpsest for the link.
**********
Older men and women are playing video games now. Are you kidding? They've been playing games for years... Just anyone who is married. Heh...
**********
Man guilty of shooting at moving cars as target practice. It usually helps to be in another car so that they cant catch you.
**********
Background Noise
These Are The Days by 10,000 Maniacs
These are the days
You'll remember...
Never before and never since,
I promise,
Will the whole world be warm as this...
***************************************
* Days go by
* And still I think of you
* Days when I couldnt live
* My life without you
***************************************
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Steward
   
Ken - United States
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
The Banner
   
Let the past be the past.
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
0 comments:
Post a Comment