Castle Shima

Ready my knights for battle. They will ride with their king once more.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Pop Quiz, Hotshot

Baker: Damn! And that is the guy we are in bed with!
Me: Ummm, I wouldnt say that too loudly around here.
-- from a conversation at work

::: Tower View :::
Pop Quiz, Hotshot
Hat Tip: Fury




**********

::: Out In The Yard :::
Bloggers pay the price for saying too much. And then there was this one time, in band camp...
**********

We're Not Afriad is online now. Who is afraid of the big bad wolf?
**********

::: Background Noise :::
Brick by Ben Folds Five

She's a brick
And I'm drowning slowly...
Off the coast
And i'm getting nowhere
She's a brick
And i'm drowning slowly...


***************************************
* Days go by
* And still I think of you
* Days when I couldnt live
* My life without you
***************************************

0 comments: