Castle Shima

Ready my knights for battle. They will ride with their king once more.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Call The Office

Babies don't need a vacation but I still see them at the beach. I'll go over to them and say "What are you doing here, you've never worked a day in your life!".
-- Steven Wright

::: Tower View :::
Call The Office
I am at the office when I receive a phone call from a lass I hadnt heard from in a year. Apparently she had some news for me.

Her: Ken, I recently had a daughter and you're the father.
Me: What the hell?! What are you talking about?!

Her: You have a daughter. She has Asian eyes so I know she is yours.
Me: You know, this isnt funny.

Her: I'm completely serious, Ken. She has the most pretty Asian eyes.
Me: There is no way she is mine!

Her: She has to be your daughter, Ken. I've only been with one Asian man and she has Asian eyes.
Me: Damn it, Mei Ling! There is no way that girl is mine!

...And if you didnt laugh at that one, then you must be blonde. Just like Nancy at office who required me and three other people to explain the joke to her.
**********

::: Out In The Yard :::
Playboy is now offering subscriptions to students. Where was this when I was a kid?!
**********

::: Background Noise :::
Talk Talk by Talk Talk

You're laughing at me when I'm up
I see you when you're crying
For me when I'm down
I see you when you're laughing
For me when I'm up
I see you when you're crying for me
All you do to me is talk talk
Talk Talk


*******************************************************
* But I'm a creep
* I'm a weirdo
* What the hell am I doing here?
* I dont belong here
*******************************************************

0 comments: