Valium, Prozac, and Ritalin. Breakfast of champions.
-- Lou from the movie Mean Guns
::: Tower View :::
Happy Birthday, USA!
Everyone please have a enjoyable and safe Fourth of July! No putting the fireworks in your ears...
**********
From the "WTF?!" File
Ever wonder how some people end up with their high priced salaries? I do, especially after conversations such as this..
Professional programmer tester:Is this numeric field supposed to be in upper case or lower case?
Me: Ummm..Upper case.
Professional programmer tester:Ok, thanks! Tester walks away
And if you cant figure out what is wrong with that, then you dont deserve to be making over minimum wage either.
**********
::: Out In The Yard :::
The Polish group Polska Gola makes a video to sing the soccer theme "Ole ole ole" This is one reason why I watch the World Cup. Ha!
**********
Robbie McKewn wins Stage 2 of the Tour while Thor takes back the yellow jersey. Not bad for a guy who yesterday was given the finger and fell to the ground bleeding.
**********
::: Background Noise :::
Zoot Suit Riot by Cherry Popping Daddies
Zoot suit riot...
Riot!
Throw back a bottle of beer...
Zoot suit riot...
Riot!
I'll run a comb through
Your coal black hair...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Steward
   
Ken - United States
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
The Banner
   
Let the past be the past.
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
1 comments:
*laughing* Oh dear god, the people you have to work with...
And frankly, I don't care what Polska Gola sings, as long as I can look at them... ;)
I was glad to see Thor make good after getting so hurt... I really felt bad for him...
Happy 4th of July, my dearest Kenada...
Post a Comment