Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself; do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.
-- Bruce Lee
::: Tower View :::
Late Christmas Present
I've been lazy as of late, so here is a belate present for those who havent seen it yet.
**********
::: Background Noise :::
Digging In The Dirt by Peter Gabriel
Don't talk back
Just drive the car
Shut your mouth
I know what you are
Don't say nothing
Keep your hands on the wheel
Don't turn around
This is for real
Digging in the dirt
Stay with me
I need support
I'm digging in the dirt
To find the places I got hurt
Open up the places I got hurt
I was talking to JStein and this came to mind. Seemed abit appropriate.
*******************************************************
* I am aware now of how
* Everything’s gonna be fine one day
* Too late,
* I’m in hell...
*******************************************************
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Steward
   
Ken - United States
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
The Banner
   
Let the past be the past.
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
0 comments:
Post a Comment