Yip: I havent had lunch yet. I need something big and juicy in my mouth.
Me: Well, dear, that leaves me out.
-- from a conversation at work
::: Background Noise :::
What I've Done by Linkin Park
So let mercy come
And wash away
What I've done
I'll face myself
To cross out what I've become
Erase myself
And let go of what I've done
For what I've done
I'll start again
And whatever pain may come
Today this ends
I'm forgiving what I've done
This song keeps going thru my mind. It must be because I'm impatiently waiting for their new cd Minutes to Midnight to be released on Tues.
Aye, thats it.
**********
*******************************************************
* If I should fall to rise no more,
* As many comrades did before,
* Ask the pipes and drums to play
* Over the hills and far away.
*******************************************************
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Steward
   
Ken - United States
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
The Banner
   
Let the past be the past.
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
0 comments:
Post a Comment