Castle Shima

Ready my knights for battle. They will ride with their king once more.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Giving The Finger

I have always wanted to go home with you. That will not happen now.
-- Broken Sword from Hero

::: Tower View :::
Giving The Finger

You Are the Index Finger

You are ambitious, driven, and capable.
You aren't afraid to take responsibility for your actions - or place the blame on whoever deserves it.
You are honest, free thinking, and objective. You see things in your own way - and you aren't afraid to let everyone know about it.

You get along well with: The Thumb

Stay away from: The Ring Finger


I always figured I was the middle finger.
**********

************************************************
I cannot explain to you
In anything I say or do
But hope the actions
Speak the words they can
************************************************

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Stay away from the ring finger? ACK!