Castle Shima

Ready my knights for battle. They will ride with their king once more.

Friday, December 05, 2008

Do You Know Why I Die?

I was so sick of that song I was ready to Mmmbop the cd right out of the house.
-- Bill Engvall

::: Tower View :::
Do You Know Why I Die?
During a recent conversation, I was told to turn in my man card for saying I liked a few songs from Hanson. Granted, they are most known for Mmmbop, but I'm not afraid to admit that was a catchy little tune.

So I blame Shylie for this. Here's the proof that the band does have a decent amount of musical talent.

This Time Around by Hanson



The acoustic version of Mmmbop is pretty good, but I'll be damned if I understand all the lyrics.


**********

************************************************
Pushed to the ground,
Enmity gauged,
United by fear.
Forced to endure what I could not forgive
************************************************

0 comments: