Castle Shima

Ready my knights for battle. They will ride with their king once more.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Loud And Clear

I'm not a bad guy! I work hard and I love my kids. So why should I spend half my Sunday hearing about how I'm going to Hell?
-- Homer Simpson

I originally wasnt going to post this here, but I couldnt whittle the story down to under 140 characters. Its way too funny not to include anything.

Mermaid and I were chatting when she shares this little tidbit:
My husband and I have started training for this half marathon. This morning we were going to go out for a run so he tried to wake me up early. I was still half asleep when he was trying to wake me up. The good way.

I told him "Look, we can either run or we can have sex. We cant do both." Which one do you think he chose? The obvious choice!

Afterwards, I go into the kitchen and my son is already there, holding a mug of hot water. He started to put a teabag into it, which is really unusual for him. He normally doesnt drink tea. So I asked him "Honey, are you really going to drink that tea?"

To which, my son replies "Oh no, Mom. It sounded like you were were sick so I thought you may need this."


We came to these conclusions:
1) If her husband hadnt chosen the sex, we would have to revoke his man card.
2) Their son is going to need therapy once he gets old enough to realize what he heard.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Those darn curious kids. Especially 6 year olds. :/