Yeah, those acts of God really stick it in and break it off, don't they?
-- Seth from From Dusk Til Dawn
When I first saw the trailer below, the first thing that flew thru my mind were the Prophecy movie series. But after thinking about it, the Hellblazer and Preacher books seemed more appropriate. Garth Ennis always had a way of combining religion and gore in some sort of thoughtful way.
Holy Councilman: This is about mankind's salvation.
Starr: This is about my genitals. Go on to extinction, holy men.
Ok, maybe he just fits my way of thinking. So is this.
Here's to hoping the movie will be as good as the trailer.
UPDATE: I had to change the video since Sony claimed rights to the R-rated version of the trailer. Grr!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Steward
   
Ken - United States
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
The Banner
   
Let the past be the past.
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
0 comments:
Post a Comment