Castle Shima

Ready my knights for battle. They will ride with their king once more.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Is It Tomorrow

You can't turn back the clock but you can wind it up again.
-- Bonnie Prudden

Seems time has been going by, hasnt it? Nevermind the new year's bit, but rather with everything going on around us.

One of the kids, an intern, moved on to a new job when it seemed like yesterday when she started with the us. A co-worker recently mentioned that we practically grew up here. More music that I'm used to hearing has been playing on the "oldies" stations.

Even movies I watched in their first run are now called classics. It didnt even occur to me that The Fugitive came out in 1993. Its been nearly ten years since Gladiator came out.



Maybe I'm just feeling nostalgic, especially when Hulu made Ralph Bakshi's American Pop available. This movie came out in the 80s and still some of the best animation around.

0 comments: