For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the sheltered will never know.
-- The Wise Man from Sucker Punch
Life has been extremely busy for everyone the past few weeks. The catastrophe in Japan, office work, playing soccer, dealing with my injuries, dealing with my allergies, cycle training.
Of course, these have been my complaints for just about forever. As much as I complain, I really do have some time to relax and enoy things.
Training for this year's two Tours has been going on, albeit abit slowly. Its soccer season so I've been able to play a favorite game with all of my friends.
Speaking of games, Sims: Medieval and Dragon Age II are on the hard drive and giving me a chance to kindly drive a sword into somebody's gullet. The bastards deserve it... Heh...
I've been fortunate enough to watch Battle: Los Angeles and Sucker Punch, both of which were quite excellent.
Come to think of it, I'm still pretty much on the Sucker Punch high, as if you couldn't tell. 
So maybe I really shouldn't be complaining so much. Just stop the nagging, kick back, and enjoy the sights and sounds...
Panic Switch by Silversun Pickups
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Steward
   
Ken - United States
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
The Banner
   
Let the past be the past.
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
0 comments:
Post a Comment