Castle Shima

Ready my knights for battle. They will ride with their king once more.

Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T? -- Johnny Depp in Once Upon A Time In Mexico

Tower View
Braveheart
The anniversary of Sept.11 has passed by... Never forget, Never again...
***********

Insomnia
I've once again made the mistake of letting work and training get in the way of relaxtion, especially when it comes to updating the blog. I wont write a novel again because it takes so darn long. Well, that and Vy told me the she had problems reading it because it was so long...

I dont undertand. What is wrong with reading a really long electronic book at 2am when your tired? Dont we all do that?
***********

American Flyers
I had to do a 50 mile training ride in order to get ready for the 150 mile charity event coming up soon. It was the first time I had ever did a major event that didnt include me losing a piece of my bicycle or crashing.

Hats off to Josh who rode the way with me. The man kept me laughing while I made him keep the pace. He even does an impressive Gimili impersonation (see Lord of The Rings). See you for the 150, sir!
***********

The Jerk
A local dj who likes playing film critic panned Once Upon A Time in Mexico saying that it was a really bad movie. This coming from a man who absolutely loved Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star?!

So I knew I had to watch Once Upon A Time. I was going to watch it anway since it was the third in Robert Rodquiez's El Mariachi series. But since "Ama-doofus" hated it, I knew it was going to be good.
***********

Now And Then
Doombringer keeps getting himself caught in the worst sitations.

For the second weekend in a row, a group of us went to Buca Di Beppo. And for the second weekend in a row, he was taunted for being the "small" one in the group. And for the second time in a row, it wasnt his friends who was teasing him, but rather the waitress. Ouch!

I guess he wont be ordering the small linguine or the small spaghetti for some time.
***********

Sense and Sensibility
Ben and Jen broke up. All I can say is Thank God! His friends came thru and talked him out of marrying J-Ho... I mean, come on, man! Look at what was in there before you!

The Dead Pool
John Ritter and Johnny Cash passed away recently. Maybe we'll get lucky and J-Ho will be the third "J" to pass away. Nothing personal against Jennifer. She was the only J I could think of... (Ok, Ben. I said it. Where's my $50?)
***********

The Usual Suspects
RIAA and BMG Music are hailing their copy protection for music cd's. If I actually buy music, I would really like to use it the way I like it. Thats usually in different formats including my own compilation cds and mp3s. So thanks RIAA.. You've given the people another reason for not buying cd's.
***********

Return Of The Living Dead
A federal court halts the California recall. They believe that there should be more time for things to be in order.

Ok, fine. Give them until November. There is no reason to Gray around until March except to try get him back on the ballot as well as keep him in command.

How much money were they getting for this?! Apparently more than the residents of California are getting...
***********

Out in The Yard
In his article, Eric Burns takes a candid shot at James Lipton, the host of Inside The Actors Studio. All I can say is Star****er!
***********

An appeal for an expelled teen who gave oral sex to another student on the bus was dismissed. The girl's mother tried to say that oral sex wasnt listed as unacceptable behavior.

She gave the lad oral sex on the bus?! What did people expect in Beaver county?!
***********

The Woman's United Soccer Association shut down today due to lack of funds. Damn! No more Brandi Chastain pictures?!

***********

Background Noise
Everybody Wants To Rule The World by Tears For Fears

All for freedom
And for pleasure...
Nothing lasts forever...
Everybody wants to rule the world


*********************************************
* I will never forget those nights.
* I wonder if it was a dream.
* Remember how you made me crazy?
* Remember how I made you scream?
*********************************************

0 comments: