No, I wouldnt do it again. Maybe with Madonna. -- Britney on kissing another woman. I'd pay good money to see that again.
Tower View
The Trip
Over the holiday I took a training trip to get ready for this month's 150 mile ride. It wasnt an overall exciting trip, but I was able to put in 75 miles. The highlights of the trip, as strange as this may sound, were:
1) I discovered that other drivers will refuse to let you merge into their lane unless a pistol is waved in their direction.
2) Headwinds really suck, especially when coming from the ocean... at high speed... in both directions... while going over a hill...
3) The heat was so bad that I felt like a senior citzen in France.
4) A pomeranian named Bucky decided to bark at me as I cruised by, then gave chase. I found out the dog's name because the owner kept yelling "Bucky! Watch your back, Bucky!"
Watch his back? The little bastard was lucky he didnt get his miniature head caught in my spokes or my steel cleats in its face.
Woof, woof!
Speaking of dogs, Johnny Depp called the US an aggressive puppy. Although I dont agree with most of Depp's opinions, I did agree about his comment that politicians spent way too much time with the renaming of "French fries" to "Freedom fries."
Despite the difference in opinions, I will admit that the actor does keep his word. Unlike others who have harsh views for the country, say like Tim Robbins or Susan Sarandon, Depp has remembered that if people really dont like the country, they arent forced to stay. They are free free to move elsewhere.
Unlike Robbins and Sarandon, Depp lives in France.
***********
State Of Denial
Jeffrey Parson, the teen who was arrested for modifying the Blaster worm, spoke out today.
He notes "I understand that the government needs to catch someone for these crimes. I'm not the one they need to get." His mother has even said "My son is not brilliant; he's not genius. Anyone that has any computer knowledge could have done what Jeff did."
Excuse me? Why is there even a dispute about this? If Parson modified the worm and released it, then he's done the crime. He's even admitted to doing it.
Hello?! If you admit to doing the crime, then why are you argueing that you shouldnt be arrested?!
***********
Out in The Yard
Man steals GPS, then is arrested. I bet he still doesnt know how the cops found him.
***********
Dont hate Anna because she's beautiful. Hate her? Hell, I'd settle for doing her!
***********
I got to test out this bike. And its in black! For only $2,200, it could be all mine.
It will be mine. Oh yes. It will be mine.
Background Noise
Jacob's Ladder by Huey Lewis and The News
Step by step,
One by one,
Higher and higher,
I'm climbing Jacob's Ladder...
*********************************************
* I will never forget those nights.
* I wonder if it was a dream.
* Remember how you made me crazy?
* Remember how I made you scream?
*********************************************
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Steward
   
Ken - United States
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
The Banner
   
Let the past be the past.
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
0 comments:
Post a Comment