Now watch this drive, bitch. -- from MooreWatch
Tower View
Its Braveheart night here at the Castle...
I'm Off To Pick A Fight
Once again, its time for the Tour De France. Tomorrow begins the chance for Lance Armstrong to win a straight 6th time at the most prestigous bicycle race in the world.
Armstrong and the US Postal team will have their work cut out for them.
Riders like Jan Ullrich, Tyler Hamilton, Iban Mayo, and Roberto Heras will be ever present to take the title this year. Then there is the asinine rule meant to limit the power of US Postal.
In the team time trial, a team can never fall under 2'30". For those not familiar with the sport, this is like telling a Nascar driver that he will never fall below 3th place, not matter how bad he drives and he will still have a chance to win.
Its going to be an exciting month..!
**********
I Told You. Its My Island.

You're Ireland!
Mystical and rain-soaked, you remain mysterious to many people, and this makes you intriguing. You also like a good night at the pub, though many are just as worried that you will blow up the pub as drink your beverage of choice. You're good with words, remarkably lucky, and know and enjoy at least fifteen ways of eating a potato. You really don't like snakes.
Take the Country Quiz.
**********
Freedom!
The Fourth of July is coming up in a few days. Stay safe and drive carefully. And always remember, the price of freedom is not free
...the Fourth of July has more to it than beer, picnics, and baseball games.
**********
Out In The Yard
Lance is favored to win by the media. Did I mention its going to be an exciting month?
**********
Sonic waitress crashes into boat. Hell, I had one crash into my BMW... while it was parked.
**********
French tour guide shoots polar bear. Thats because they dont have the right to arm bears like we do.
**********
Background Noise
Tubthumping by Chumbawamba
I get knocked down
But I get up again...
You're never going to
Keep me down...
***************************************
* Days go by
* And still I think of you
* Days when I couldnt live
* My life without you
***************************************
0 comments:
Post a Comment