Get up! Its time for the Epcot death march! -- Jon Pinette
Tower View
So, In Review..
I got this from Laura.
1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?
Bought Furniture. I dont buy furniture. That means people will want to come over.
2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
No. I wanted to cycle 1,500 miles this year. Currently, I'm not close with my total at 955. I may be able to make 1,000 by 12/31, but that still is pale when compared to the 1,195 miles I did last year.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
No, just some women I knew from work.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No, but someone close to my brother did.
5. What countries did you visit?
None.
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
Money. Heh...
7. What dates from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Nothing really stands out at this time.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Completing the MS-150.
9. What was your biggest failure?
The Platform Product Project at work. I allowed another project to take up too much of my time and let this one lapse.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Just plain exhaustion.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My TCR Composite bicyle by Giant.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Lance Armstrong. Sure, I'm biased, but the man broke the record and won his sixth Tour de France. I can barely ride down the street now.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
I'm not depressed, but definately appalled with Michael Moore. This fat bastard claims to be just like the common man, but makes millions of dollars sponging off of the pain of others.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Computer and video games.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
The 2004 election. Its the first time I've ever gotten truly political about anything. What the hell happened to me?
16. What song will always remind you of 2004?
Breaking The Habit by Linkin Park
17. Compared to this time last year, you are:
Older.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Cycling.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Office Work.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Working.
22. Did you fall in love in 2004?
Not this year... And what the hell happened to #21?!
23. How many one-night stands?
None. Nada. Zip. Zero. Zilch.
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Law & Order, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. Notice a pattern here?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Not really.
26. What was the best book you read?
Crisis On Infinite Earths by Marv wolfman and George Perez. This doesnt qualify as a standard novel, but its always been one of my favorite series.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Xm radio.
28. What did you want and get?
My TCR Composite bicycle by Giant.
29. What did you want and not get?
An AR-15 rifle or the Beretta storm carbine rifle.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Lord Of The Rings: Return Of The King, Hero
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I worked; Cyber-ancient.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
More money.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
Really, really lazy.
34. What kept you sane?
who said I was sane?!
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Stephanie March. Yet another reason to watch Law & Order.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Rather-gate. I know this wasnt a real political issue but he should have been fired right on the spot. If you sent in forged paperwork to your employers, do you think they would have put up with that mess?
37. Who did you miss?
My ex. She ducked at the last second and the bullet just missed her. (That is a joke by the way)
38. Who was the best new person you met?
My buddy Robbie at work.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004:
I am seriously underpaid.
**********
Out In The Yard
Here is the list of the top 25 most annoying newsmakers of 2004. Once again proving the gene pool could use a little more chlorine.
**********
Man beats the hell out of his own car. That is one way to deal with road rage.
**********
Background Noise
Closing Time by Semisonic
So gather up your jackets
And move it to the exits...
I hope you have found a friend...
Closing time...
Every new beginning comes
From some other beginning's end.
***************************************
* Days go by
* And still I think of you
* Days when I couldnt live
* My life without you
***************************************
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Steward
   
Ken - United States
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
The Banner
   
Let the past be the past.
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
World Map
Viewing Room
Training Room
The Archives
-
▼
2004
(53)
-
▼
Dec 2004
(6)
- I love cats. They taste like chicken -- seen on a...
- I said he could throw the ball in the middle of th...
- That's right! Its Santa day! -- Kasume from Ranma...
- Get up! Its time for the Epcot death march! -- Jon...
- I found my girlfriend going down on a midget. I ca...
- We've tried psychology. We've tried time outs. Non...
-
▼
Dec 2004
(6)
0 comments:
Post a Comment