Natalie: Geez, my butt really hurts. It really got worked over.
Denise: Rob can understand that.
-- from a conversation during spin class
::: Tower View :::
Yet Another Toy
In an effort to be more organized and portable, I broke down and picked up a PDA. Palm's Tungsten E2 is a pretty good deal considering there was a couple of rebates from Palm and Circuit City, knocking the price under $200.
I've been going thru the hassle of transferring stuff from the old leather bound organizer to the little silver box. This should allow me to be more mobile so that I can start commuting to the office via bicycle again.
So what have I been trying to figure out what to do with the darn thing? Debating which of these images I want to use as my background.

Yeah, it was a good purchase... heh...
**********
::: Out In The Yard :::
There's no way we can make it across unless.... Yeee-hhaaw!
**********
Man sends assault pig to fend off eviction. At 200lbs, thats alot of bacon.
**********
The Interbike vendor show is going on now. Frig! I could have met Levi!
**********
::: Background Noise :::
Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day
Read between the lines
Of what's f***ed up
And everything's alright
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
***************************************
* Days go by
* And still I think of you
* Days when I couldnt live
* My life without you
***************************************
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Steward
   
Ken - United States
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
The Banner
   
Let the past be the past.
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
0 comments:
Post a Comment