I used to have sex with a guy in a wheelchair. Our favorite position was sixty-nine. He called me "Meals on Wheels."
-- Lisa Lampanelli
::: Tower View :::
Yet More Random Silliness
1) Its World Toilet Week and apparently there is alot of sh*t going on. (hat tip: Anna)
2) Speaking of which, Anna, why exactly are you in Canada? The Grey cup was this weekend so you can come back now. Heh.
3) On the subject of toilets, I made the mistake of catching a certain part of the movie Jackass on Comedy Central. It was the scene where the guy goes to the hardware store and uses the demo toilet. Toilet paper and all. The entire time I was thinking "What the f**k am I doing watching this?!" The sad part was I actually sat thru the whole scene.
4) March Of The Pengins comes out tomorrow. I'll have to think about this one.
5) The PostSecret book is also out tomorrow. As a fan of the site, I will definately be getting this. Matter of fact, I need to add it to the links.
**********
::: Out In The Yard :::
Ric Flair takes out a driver. Showing once again, he is the dirtiest player in the game. Heh.
**********
The 24 Sex Tips From Women for Christmas. Great. Another present I have no use for.
**********
::: Background Noise :::
Desperate People by Living Colour
Feel the earth revolving
See the sun dissolving
And the night coming after you
You have no direction
And you have no protection
What are you going to do when
Your trip turns blue?
***************************************
* Days go by
* And still I think of you
* Days when I couldnt live
* My life without you
***************************************
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Steward
   
Ken - United States
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
The Banner
   
Let the past be the past.
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
0 comments:
Post a Comment