Wild Bill Guarnere: My brother's in North Africa. He says it's hot.
Don Malarkey: Really? It's hot in Africa?
-- from Band of Brothers
::: Tower View :::
Random Shots
1. A Happy (Belated) Birthday goes out to Fury. We are going to have to figure out when we can go hang out, sir. That is when Mrs. Fury says you can go out.
2. Damn it, Rose. If you ever want someone to ever write you back, then get rid of the AOL account. We all cant pretend to be 15 year old newbie virgins for the rest of our lives. Heh..
3. TMX (Tickle Me Extreme) Elmo is one of this year's hottest toys. Why?! Didnt we get enough of this little bastard already?
4. I'm seriously debating about an Xb0x 360. The price has come down on it and there are more titles available now. Oh and most importantly, Dead Or Alive Volleyball 2 is out now.
5. I'm also seriously debating about Guitar Hero 2. I know its another game I wont be able to play, but this looks like so much fun!
**********
::: Out In The Yard :::
Teens charged with planting bombs at Wal-Mart. I guess they wanted to make it a Target.
**********
*******************************************************
* I am aware now of how
* Everything’s gonna be fine one day
* Too late,
* I’m in hell...
*******************************************************
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Steward
   
Ken - United States
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
The Banner
   
Let the past be the past.
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
0 comments:
Post a Comment