In the dictionary, the definition of Redundant is "See Redundant".
-- from a conversation at work
::: Tower View :::
What The?
Here is something that proves that the Teletubbies are evil beings...
Am I the only one that has the urge to hunt them down and shoot them?
**********
::: Out In The Yard :::
Chester's phone gets hacked. Sometimes, in the end, it does matter.
**********
PvP gets animated! Damn, something else to do on the daily schedule.
**********
*******************************************************
* I am aware now of how
* Everything’s gonna be fine one day
* Too late,
* I’m in hell...
*******************************************************
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Steward
   
Ken - United States
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
The Banner
   
Let the past be the past.
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
0 comments:
Post a Comment