Castle Shima

Ready my knights for battle. They will ride with their king once more.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

For Fuck's Sake

Hazel: Lord Frith, I know you've looked after us well, and its wrong to ask even more of you. But my people are in terrible danger, and so I would like to make a bargain with you. My life in return for theirs.
Frith: There is not a day or night that a doe offers her life for her kittens. Or some honest captain of Owsla, his life for his chief. But there is no bargain. What is, is what must be.
-- from Watership Down

::: Tower View :::
For Fuck's Sake
There are just some days that you just need to say "fuck it." That no matter what happens, you can do no right and only damage and hurt follow in your wake.



If you've never seen the movie Snatch, I highly recommend it. Not only is there alot of swearing, which I'm really good at, but the story is funny as hell.
**********

************************************************
When did I lose my sense of purpose?
Can I regain what's lost inside?
Why do I feel like I deserve this?
Why does my pain look like my pride?
************************************************

0 comments: