Castle Shima

Ready my knights for battle. They will ride with their king once more.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Dance Damn It!

All our lives we search for someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance the song of heartbreak and hope all the while, wondering if somewhere, somehow there is someone searching for us.
-- Anonymous

::: Tower View :::
Dance Damn It!
I absolutely refuse to watch that dancing show, but I will admit that I love to dance. It must be because of my love of music.

Some dancing is just too mushy, even for me. This video is a prime example.



Thanks Mermaid. I blame you for this. Hehehe...
**********

************************************************
Its not the tree that forsakes the flower
But the flower that forsakes the tree
Someday I'll learn to love these scars
Still fresh from the red hot
Blade of your words
************************************************

0 comments: