Whatever the struggle, continue the climb. It may be only one step to the summit.
-- Diane Westlake
Its been hectic again so I havent been doing the updates like I'm supposed to do. Despite all the craziness and headaches, it was nothing compared to what others have been going through. Last week, the Fat Cyclist's beloved wife, Susan, passed away. Her battle with cancer was so inspiring and had touched so many people. Even some guy named Lance.
Our condolences go out to Fatty's family and friends. I may never be eloquent as others, but I can say that you will get to be with her again soon, sir.
Until that time comes, we will continue to fight like Susan. The battle isnt done yet. Allez Fatty! Win!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Steward
   
Ken - United States
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
The Banner
   
Let the past be the past.
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
0 comments:
Post a Comment