You have to have a dream so you can get up in the morning.
-- Billy Wilder
I typically have music playing whenever I'm busy, whether it be office, working out, or house work. The one advantage I have by working on office stuff at home is that I can actually sing without destroying my co-workers ears.
The other advantage is that I can do my typical video surfing at the same time, usually because thats when I stumble on the little gems.
Case in point is today's found treasure. The cover that Ling Mai's Mighty Mayo Films group does is absolutely brilliant. I loved the fun and creativity it brought out in the song.
Hope you enjoy this as much as I did.
Every Morning by Sugar Ray
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Steward
   
Ken - United States
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
The Banner
   
Let the past be the past.
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
0 comments:
Post a Comment