If to dance is to dream, then you make dreams come true.
-- Unknown
This started out during one of my nightly blog searches and I still havent been able to stop smirking.
I dont know much about Genki Sudo other than he used to be mixed martial artist in Japan. From what I've seen, his flashy dance routines that he did as he entered the ring lead him to his entertainment career with the musical group, World Order.
How cool is that?! Asia expects its actors and singers to be interchange frequently, but its fighters? I have no idea, but I do know that I would never, ever want watch Rocky Balboa singing or dancing.
And after watching the World Order dance videos, I just had to laugh. A lot. They are just so much fun! They remind me so much of the videos from Ok Go.
If Sudo did one of these routines before every fight, its no wonder his transition into the music industry was required.
Sudo is the one with goatee and I hope you enjoy these as much as I did.
Mind Shift by World Order
World Order by World Order
Hat Tip: The Daily What
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Steward
   
Ken - United States
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
The Banner
   
Let the past be the past.
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
0 comments:
Post a Comment