Castle Shima

Ready my knights for battle. They will ride with their king once more.

Mike: You hated your vacation, Gi?! How could you hate your vacation??!
Me: Because she had to spend money. -- A conversation at work.

Tower View

Frigging Stupid People Part 3
I was coming home today and was held up in traffic due to some joker in a pick up truck with a rear flat tire. I can understand having a flat and there is nothing wrong with that, as long as you decide to actually change the frigging thing.

Because of the traffic, it was hard for anyone to even get around him, but he made it worse by skipping the three parking lots and two apartment complexes that he could have turned into. Instead, this guy continued on his merry way, hazard lights on, driving as slow as possible.

I was hoping to see the axle break any minute or the rim to rip off. At least in this way, stupidity would be painful.




The New Pornography
Like it or not, pornography is big business. It doesnt have the sleaziness like it did in the past so even industry watchers like Business 2.0 put out a story. The pictures of Jenna Jameson are good, but Ginger Lynn, who really is a very attractive woman, just looked evil in her image.

Ironic that porno is also the reason for the technology we have nowadays: streaming video, voice chat, web cameras, etc.

Ah, the things we do for pleasure.

Out in The Yard
Ok, now where was this when I was in college? Video games as an actual course? I could have majored in that...



Jewel has a new cd coming out tomorrow and CNN has a story about it. I saw the video for the first song Intuition and like the fact she has showing abit of flesh in this one. Jewel is definately a hot one.

The music is abit more modern than her previous accoutic ballads. I've listened to a couple of tracks already (don't ask how) and am convinced that I'm going to have to pick this one.

Background Noise
Momma Said Knock You Out -- LL Cool J

Dont you call this a regular jam...
I'm gonna rock this land...
I'm going to take this
itty, bitty world by storm
And I'm just getting warm...


*********************************************
* Dont let me die here
* There must be something more
* Bring me to life
*********************************************

0 comments: