Castle Shima

Ready my knights for battle. They will ride with their king once more.

Careers are for those who just want to screw a better class of people. -- Tracy.

Tower View
Always A Bride's Maid
My friend, Gi, had a bridal shower this weekend to celebrate her upcoming wedding. She was tempted to invite me to this event except for two major factors: 1) I'm male and 2) I'm not gay.

Being gay really didnt have anything to do with this. Besides being the work husband, I'm her Will Truman while she's my Grace Adler. And if this doesnt make sense, watch the TV show Will & Grace. Good show.

For her, it was just wierd because she doesnt have that many female friends and the one friend she did want there, really would have felt strange since he would have been the only male there. Even her fiance was smart enough to escape this event.

When Gi told me this, part of me was flattered. After all, its nice to be considered a good friend to someone.

But then part of me was slightly upset. I can appreciate floral patterns as well as the next man, thankyouverymuch!

So what did I exchange this event for?

Girls Night Out
Apparently, I exchanged my night for one set of females for another set of them.

Somehow a friend of mine talked me into hanging out with a cluster of females. The downside was that I would be the only male since the others had backed out for one reason or another.

I thought to myself "Me. Several women drinking and cavorting with a night on the town. And then there is just.. Me... It doesnt get any better than this."

Or so I thought.

Out of the eight of us for this gathering, there was myself, my friend who is spoken for, another who is married, and six very attractive lesbians.

Oh. My. God. Talk about waving the damn meat in front of the hungry dog.

What made it worse was this evening became a scene out of Chasing Amy. Here I am, surrounded by women and what am I doing?! Exchanging oral sex techiniques, showing how to lick whip cream off fingers, and getting the description of chocolate cake mix.

Hell, I cant even look at chicken soup the same way.

So what do we do after dinner? We go to a dance club. The part they neglected to tell me was that it was a gay dance club.

Now before going any further, lets get something straight. I dont care if someone is gay, straight, or otherwise. We are all adults and we have to act like it.

But damn! There were some very attractive women and I knew that there wasnt a chance in hell with being with one of them. I could have gone to a straight bar for that!

Two positive notes. First, I think I can pass for a lesbian, Some of the women had the short cropped hair like me, were wearing similiar shirt and pants as I was, and hell, I even like women too.

Secondly, I was told I am a good dancer and am welcome back. I just have to make sure not to bring a purse with me.

So on that note, I must give a shout out to Valdez, Amy, Stacz, Megan, Tracy, Debi, and to all my other girls that I dont have time to name. I must also give a shout to Marie, who I blame entirely for putting me into the situation in the first place.

One More Note...
I forgot to add this...

Umm.. Hey Valdez?

*SNORT*

Out in The Yard
Katherine Hepburn passed away today. She was really one of the good ones.

Background Noise
Daria: Is It College Yet? in now. I like the series even though Noggin doesnt show all the episodes and censors the ones it does show.

Fortunately, Is It College Yet? and Is It Fall Yet? are available on DVD.

*********************************************
* You are the light
* To my soul...
* You are my purpose...
* You're everything...
*********************************************

0 comments: