Castle Shima

Ready my knights for battle. They will ride with their king once more.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

The Internet Is For?

Sean Connery: I'll take "Japan In the RS", Alex.
Alex Trebeck: No! Not "In The RS!"
Sean Connery: That isnt what your mother said last night.
-- from Saturday Night Live

::: Tower View :::
Salutations Once More
I must give hallos to Strawberry Leeny for coming by here. Yes, its been awhile, dear one, but thats what happens when you start getting a life. And yes, you should go to Japan with your lad. Just be prepared to spend the funds.

Oh, and if you cant identify the food, dont eat it.
**********

The Internet is for what?
Lately, I've been listening to a song from a musical called Avenue Q. Although it has puppets in it, this is definately not for the wee kiddies.

The music is catchy, but touches on subject matter that you wouldnt want to explain.

For example, what is the Internet for? For P()rn!

Kate: The internet is really really great
Trekkie: For p()rn
Kate: I've got a fast connection so I don't have to wait
Trekkie: For p()rn
Kate: Huh? There's always some new site
Trekkie: For p()rn!
Kate: I browse all day and night
Trekkie: For p()rn!
Kate: It's like I'm surfing at the speed of light
Trekkie: For p()rn!
Kate: Trekkie!

No wonder I like this show.
**********

::: Out In The Yard :::
Avril engages Sum 41 frontman. There's going to be alot of angst in that household.
**********

Simoni drops out of the Lampre Tour team. With Cunego out due to glandular fever, the Lampre team is in trouble. This would be like the San Antonio Spurs playing without Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobelli.
**********

Meanwhile Lance and Jan are getting ready. Is it me or is everyone anxious for this to start? It must be me..
**********

::: Background Noise :::
A Real American the theme for Hulk Hogan

I'm not going to bother with the words. Its a catchy 80's tune but not worth the effort. Heh...

***************************************
* Days go by
* And still I think of you
* Days when I couldnt live
* My life without you
***************************************

0 comments: