Heather: I had a really good time in Oregon.
Me: We can tell, considering all the things you kept putting in your mouth -- from a conversation during spin class
Tower View
Lapse in Time
Ok, so I havent updated in awhile. Again.
Matter of fact, there was only one entry for the entire month of May. This is the price I pay for being a boring son of a *&^(#... Well, that and letting work interfere with everything. Blah!
**********
Wtf, Part 84
I saw Yahoo News story about finding the Iraqi bunker and weapons cache. I even saw it on Fox News.
What I dont see is a single mention of it on CNN's site. Wtf?
**********
Out In The Yard
Use reverse psychology to pick up chicks. Actually, you should never call them chicks. Broads hate that.
**********
Background Noise
Saturday Night Live is on with Tom Brady as the guest host.
I have to admit that this one is pretty good. Brady is actually funny as the husband that cant win his wife a prize at the local fair. The game? Throwing a touchdown pass...
Friend: Come on, Tom. Its just a game. Why dont we get some funnel cake?
Brady: Why dont you shut the hell up?!
***************************************
* Days go by
* And still I think of you
* Days when I couldnt live
* My life without you
***************************************
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Steward
   
Ken - United States
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
The Banner
   
Let the past be the past.
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
0 comments:
Post a Comment