Castle Shima

Ready my knights for battle. They will ride with their king once more.

Friday, October 07, 2005

How Fitting

One problem is that I have short term memory loss. I've been working alot lately, but the problem is that I have short term memory loss .
-- George Cloony on The Tonight Show

::: Tower View :::
How Fitting

You are a

Social Moderate
(43% permissive)

and an...

Economic Moderate
(56% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Centrist




Link: The Politics Test on Ok Cupid
Also: The OkCupid Dating Persona Test

Try this out. The one thing that my results dont show here are the famous faces that fall into the categories. You might be surprised.
**********
::: Out In The Yard :::
Southwest kicks woman off of plane due to t-shirt. They should have kicked her off the plane while it was in the air. Stupidity abounds.
**********

Fake dog balls earns Ig Nobel prize. Talk about some brass balls.
**********

Gas prices lead to an increase in bicycle sales. Damn straight.
**********

::: Background Noise :::
Our Lips Are Sealed by Hilary Duff

It doesnt matter what they say
In the jealous games
People play
Our lips are sealed
Pay no mind
To what they say
It doesnt matter anyway


***************************************
* Days go by
* And still I think of you
* Days when I couldnt live
* My life without you
***************************************

0 comments: