Ann McD: Wow, Ken! I havent seen you in awhile. Have you lost weight?
Me: No, I'm afraid not. I just wear bigger pants.
-- from a conversation at work
::: Tower View :::
Shhh!
This is one of funniest games I've ever seen.
The object is to try to be as quiet as possible when you are called upon to suffer the consequences. You almost feel sorry for the one guy who keeps getting penalized.
The big black man playing is Ernesto Hoost, a professional martial arts fighter. Its great to see a fighter with a sense of humour.
Too bad we couldnt do this over here.
**********
::: Background Noise :::
Congratulations by Blue October
Is that seat taken?
Congratulations...
Would you like to take a walk with me?
My mind, it kind of goes fast.
I try to slow it down for you.
I think I'd love to take a drive.
I want to give you something
I've been wanting to give to you for years...
*******************************************************
* If I should fall to rise no more,
* As many comrades did before,
* Ask the pipes and drums to play
* Over the hills and far away.
*******************************************************
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Steward
   
Ken - United States
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
The Banner
   
Let the past be the past.
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
0 comments:
Post a Comment