Am I wearing boxers? For future reference, I usually prefer briefs for their security and peace of mind.
-- Max from Get Smart
The mobile company Vodafone comes up with some pretty good ads. If my office mates ever did something like this, we would be out on our ear.
The text at the end? "Piu smart con Vodafone."
I dont feel smarter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Steward
   
Ken - United States
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
The Banner
   
Let the past be the past.
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
0 comments:
Post a Comment