Castle Shima

Ready my knights for battle. They will ride with their king once more.

"You're human."
"Almost. I'm a lawyer." -- from Blade II

Tower View
Work has been pretty harsh again. Even had to do some hours over the holiday. blah. But then this weekend had me thinking of things.

I go to visit Fury's place for his son's first birthday. It was pretty cool to see his son playing with his first birthday cake; face first. ha!

Then on Easter Sunday, I visited the local Asian American picnic since my parents had wanted me to attend. I thought it would be pretty easy, but I sat around pretty bored with things. The only ones that were having fun were the kids and those with family especially with new born babies.

At that point, I realized how much I've missed in my life. The chance for marriage, kids, the whole deal. For as much ranting as I do making fun of the ordeal, I knew if I had chance to fill that circle again, I would.

Hmmm... Even the people that never frown eventually breakdown...

Out in The Yard
Fury passed this site along of Alisa Chan who is an anime costume fan. She dresses up like her favorite characters for fun and for conventions. Alisa is pretty cute too.. Woohoo!

Background Noise
Blade II is on. With a better storyline and more cheorographed action, it was alot more fun than the first one. The bad side to this one; with all the martial arts action in this film, Donnie Yen doesnt get to show off his talents as much as he should considering he is a top action star in Hong Kong and Europe.

********************************************************
* Of all the places we were hiding, love
* What was it we were thinking of?
********************************************************


0 comments: