Castle Shima

Ready my knights for battle. They will ride with their king once more.

I can't wait til I get that Giant between my legs. -- Marie talking about her new bicycle.

Tower View
Two Down, One To Go
The Hussein brothers are confirmed dead. Maybe our troops will be able to secure themselves now from ambush.

Come home safe guys. Stay frosty.
***********

Too Little, Too Late
The byline from this story on CNN is Hollywood to pirates: Please don't steal.

I can hear the response now: No.

I understand that this is people's livelyhood; that they live off this product. But then I also have no issue with getting a copy of a movie prior to its DVD release.

If its worth the money as the industry would have us to believe, then I will buy it. If its not worth the money, then I wouldnt have bought it anyway.

So what have they really lost?

Now I will say that those who are selling the movie copies should be smacked. If the industry isnt going to make any money off of this, then neither should we.

Its the fair thing to do.

Out in The Yard
Tour de France:
Its a rest day for the Tour. After yesterday, I think that even the spectators need it.

Check out Outdoor Life Network's website for the latest news.
***********

MS Flight Sim 2004 is available. As much as I love this game, why did MS feel that the steel tin was worth the extra $5? Merchandising, merchandising, merchandising...
***********

She had to keep the sofa dry. Are you kidding me?
***********

Background Noise
Couch Potato by "Wierd" Al Yankovic

You're going to lose your mind watching tv
They told me, they scold me
But I still tune in every show
On cable I get CSpan, TVLand, and HBO,
The Travel Channel, Discovery, and Lifetime...


I cant help it. Its a great parody of Eminem's "Lose Yourself".

*********************************************
* I will never forget those nights.
* I wonder if it was a dream.
* Remember how you made me crazy?
* Remember how I made you scream?
*********************************************

0 comments: