Castle Shima

Ready my knights for battle. They will ride with their king once more.

Who cares if I've had sex? It's nobody's business. Trust me, I'm not going to have a press conference to announce it. -- Britney Spears

Tower View

Absurdity Abounds
Britney is talking about her virginity? Or in this case, her lack there of.

Isnt this like Micheal Moore talking about his weight loss program?

If she wasnt going to have a press conference, why the hell did she tell People magazine?

Besides, if I'm not going to have sex with her, then at least let me see some good pictures. Hehehe...
***********

Loss For Words
Wendy McElroy's article talks about the similiarities between Politicaly Correct terms and the language described in George Orwell's book 1984.

Its ironic that the language of Orwell's dark view of the world is very close to the PC language. I always believed that it limits the way free people think because it prevents us from speaking our minds, agreeable or not.

McElroy agrees and shows how we are losing our ability to express ourselves.
***********

Its The RIAA'S Fault
John Dvorak talks about how the rebirth of anonymity sites are coming because of RIAA's snooping into our own machines. In order to hide from the RIAA's prying eyes, users will use these sites to hide their IP's and make it harder to be found.

Dvorak can see how the bad guys, terrorists, pedofiles, etc., will use the same sites for their own ends.

Thanks RIAA. Here's another mess we can blame you for.

Out in The Yard
Tour de France:
U.S. Postal wins the team time trial! Congrats to the Posties who now hold top 8 positions and to Victor Hugo Pena, the first Colombian to ever wear the yellow jersey!

Check out Outdoor Life Network's website for the latest news.
***********

What is it with bodies and windshields?! Here is a story about a young man who hit a pedestrian. The impact tore off the ped's legs and smashed the body into the windshield.

"It's the pedestrian's fault. He was wearing dark clothing. The poor kid (the driver) was in the wrong place at the wrong time."

The ped's family may disagree with that one.
***********

Background Noise
The replay of today's stage of the Tour de France is playing on OLN. I missed listening to the team trial this morning because of a meeting.

Hopefully, people will leave me alone long enough to listen tomorrow's stage.

*********************************************
* I will never forget those nights.
* I wonder if it was a dream.
* Remember how you made me crazy?
* Remember how I made you scream?
*********************************************

0 comments: