Castle Shima

Ready my knights for battle. They will ride with their king once more.

No breathing, no life. -- Mr. Miyagi

Tower View
The Quest For Five Continues
Tour de France: Lance beats Jan!

Lance and Jan battle it out in an exciting final time trail.

Its a close race with both men riding, giving and taking seconds here and there, but still overall at the same time. Ullrich's powerful style shined while Armstrong's fast powered pace was reflected in his face.

Then with under 10 kms to go, Jan hits the deck and slides, giving Lance another 6 seconds. Afterwards Jan looked shaken, nervous, and going slower than normal. He kept looking back, trying to wave off his manager's pace car, then looking down at his cycle, checking to see if anything was breaking.

Ullrich eventually finished fourth while Lance finished third, beating the German by 11 seconds. With David Millar and Tyler Hamilton taking first and second respectively, the overall classification is pretty much tied up.

So the final outcome is all but tied up. With a leisurely ride to the Champ-Elysee, Lance will enter Paris as the winner of his fifth straight Tour. Armstrong is the only American to do such a feat. He also ties Migual Indurain as the only man who has won five in a row.

If I could only ride so well...

The question now arises: Will there be six?!

Armstrong's site has a great image of him and Ullrich.
Check out Outdoor Life Network's website for the latest news.
***********

Out in The Yard
28 DAYS gets a new ending. Damn! I'm going to have to watch it again!
***********

"Bennifer" is getting panned by the critics. I hope so. I dont know how much more I can take of Ben and Jerry.. err.. I mean Ben and Jenny... Jennifer. You know what I mean.
***********

Background Noise
Karate Kid II is on, hence today's quote. I liked the series until Karate Kid III came out.

Why is it that every time a sequel comes out, the story line gets screwed up?

*********************************************
* I will never forget those nights.
* I wonder if it was a dream.
* Remember how you made me crazy?
* Remember how I made you scream?
*********************************************

0 comments: