Castle Shima

Ready my knights for battle. They will ride with their king once more.

I'm not pregnant! It's a miracle! I shagged and shagged and shagged and all the little bastards missed! -- Jane from Coupling

Tower View
More Random Notes
1. Seriously, if you absolutely, positively hate living here, then move. Go to the Ivory Coast or perhaps Sudan and see what you are missing.

2. There is no way in heck I'm going to finish Nanowrimo. Have I mentioned 50,000 words is alot of $%^&ing words?!

3. I've been reading I Burn For You instead of writing. Good blog. Bad distraction.

4. Thanks to Alexa for including my entry in the Carnival of Sins.

5. Here is the ultimate online role playing game. Fury got caught up in the action.
*********

Out In The Yard
Djork! Djork! Nerd rock rules.
**********

The 30 Second Bunnies Theatre Strike Again! Movies will never be the same.
**********

Background Noise
Who Can It Be Now by Men At Work

Who can it be knocking at my door?
Go away,
Dont come around here no more...
Cant you see that its late at night?
I'm very tired
And i'm not feeling right...


***************************************
* Days go by
* And still I think of you
* Days when I couldnt live
* My life without you
***************************************

0 comments: