New Year's Eve, where auld acquaintance be forgot. Unless, of course, those tests come back positive
-- Jay Leno
::: Tower View :::
Happy New Year To All
And to all a good night. Wait.. that didnt really belong there, did it?
Suffice it to say, here's hoping that your new year is safe.
And not to brag or anything, but here is a picture of the some slut I picked up. At least cleanliness wasnt an issue. Heh... 
**********
::: Out In The Yard :::
Flutie finds the lost art of the drop kick. Doug just proves that we are as young as we feel.
**********
::: Background Noise :::
After The Storm by The Outfield
After the hurt
Has gone away
Oh will we feel the pain
After the storm
Begins to turn
Oh will we ever learn
*******************************************************
* But I'm a creep
* I'm a weirdo
* What the hell am I doing here?
* I dont belong here
*******************************************************
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Steward
   
Ken - United States
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
The Banner
   
Let the past be the past.
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
0 comments:
Post a Comment