Men like dogs because we always need a friend who is dumber than we are. Women would like dogs, but they've already got men.
-- Bill Engvall
::: Tower View :::
This Is Happy?
Over the holidays, Adnil sent out pictures of the latest addition to her family; a wee pug pup. Apparently, he is really happy when he is in the garden. 
Damn. If this is happy, I would hate to see him when he's pissed.
**********
::: Out In The Yard :::
Now you too can sleep with Elliot Stabler. I would have preferred Olivia Benson myself.. heh... (hat tip: Gizmodo)
**********
::: Background Noise :::
Then The Morning Comes by Smash Mouth
The way that you are
Its just the way that you talk
Like it aint no thing
And every single day is
Just a fling
Then the morning comes
*******************************************************
* But I'm a creep
* I'm a weirdo
* What the hell am I doing here?
* I dont belong here
*******************************************************
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Steward
   
Ken - United States
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
The Banner
   
Let the past be the past.
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
0 comments:
Post a Comment