Mrs. Beaver: You've been sneaking second helpings, havent you?
Mr. Beaver: Well, you never know if your next meal's going to be your last. Especially with your cooking.
-- from The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe
::: Tower View :::
Oh Yeah? Name Two
Yet again, I've "appropriated" a list from Angelia. Somehow I found this one pretty close to home, but then again, dont I find them all that way? She called it a way to express the inner self. I would say that its a way to put my thoughts down in some kind of order, rather than the blatent rambling I do constantly.
So without further ado...
Two Names You Go By
1. Ken
2. You Bastard! (Thats only if you've been married to me at one point in your life)
Two Parts Of Your Heritage
1. Mom
2. Dad
Two Things That Scare You
1. Dying alone
2. Heights
Two Of Your Everyday Essentials
1. My computer
2. My music
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. Black ring with red dragon emblem
2. Grey ESPN shirt
Two Of Your Favorite Bands Or Musical Artists (At The Moment)
1. Linkin Park
2. Green Day
Two Of Your Favorite Songs (At The Moment)
1. The Hard Way - Fort Minor
2. Leaving Me Now - Level 42
Two Things You Want In A Relationship (Other Than Real Love)
1. A gentle soul
2. Humour (Laughter is a good one too)
Two Truths
1. The memories flash across my eyes more than ever.
2. I wondered what this world would be if I wasnt in it.
Two Physical Things That Appeal To You
1. Eyes
2. Hair
Two Of Your Favorite Hobbies
1. Bicycling
2. Video games
Two Things You Want Really Badly
1. My soulmate
2. To find somewhere I belong
Two Places You Want To Go On Vacation
1. Ireland
2. Germany
Two Things You Want To Do Before You Die
1. Have my own family
2. Cycle the mountains the Europe
Two Ways That You Are Stereotypically a Dude/Chick
1. I like to ogle females.
2. One word: Pron...
Two Ways You Act Like The Opposite Sex?
1. I like to shop.
2. I am a romantic.
Two Things You Are Thinking About Now
1. Roses
2. Earrings
Two Stores You Shop At Often
1. EB Games
2. Performance Cycling
**********
::: Out In The Yard :::
Vampire wants to pin Jesse "The Body" Ventura. No biting allowed! Ask Mike Tyson about that...
**********
::: Background Noise :::
For You by The Outfield
I was wrong
My mistake
I regret
Look at the price I paid
Take these words
Understand
Try to forgive me
I'm a broken man.
*******************************************************
* But I'm a creep
* I'm a weirdo
* What the hell am I doing here?
* I dont belong here
*******************************************************
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Steward
   
Ken - United States
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
The Banner
   
Let the past be the past.
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
3 comments:
Ken, I know I don't know you well, but you NEVER struck me as a romantic! Witty and cocky and highly amusing, but not romantic.
Don't you just love these thing? ;0)
Now I've had my moments, Axe.. I think the last romantic thought I had was.. what? 1998? hehe...
Post a Comment