Castle Shima

Ready my knights for battle. They will ride with their king once more.

Monday, January 07, 2008

Game On

We're going back to the docks. Someone is in for a fucking smack.
-- Morty from Layer Cake

::: Tower View :::
Game On
I had got into the Yoshida Brothers music inadvertantly when I first heard them on the Majic Monkey song Change. I even posted the video the other day. And every time I heard it, I kept thinking how their string instruments sounded so damn familiar.

Then it hit me. They are the ones playing the music on the Nintendo Wii commericals.

Sure enough, the main theme is a remix of one of their songs, Kodo (Inside The Sun remix). The downside is that Nintendo shortened the song by 2 minutes so to fit on their first commercial.



There really isnt a good video available for the full version right now. The original song is available, but is missing the dance beat that the remix gives.
**********

************************************************
You'll never know why
Your face has haunted me
My very soul has to bleed this time
Another hole in the wall of
My inner defenses
************************************************

0 comments: