Castle Shima

Ready my knights for battle. They will ride with their king once more.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Of All The Fruitless Searches

Maybe I didn't really know you. Maybe you were just a mirage. Maybe the world is full of food and sex and spectacle and we're all just hurling towards an apocalypse. In which case it's not your fault. I've been thinking about all these things and... You're probably standing there monitoring. And one more thing: about the letter. Nuke it. Flame it. Destroy it. It hurts me to know it's out there. Later.
-- Lloyd from Say Anything

::: Tower View :::
Of All The Fruitless Searches
A lifetime ago I sang this song in a karoke bar. I've always loved the movie and tend to use it here in the blog alot. So when I saw this vid I had to show it. Fairly well done, but the ending could have been a little better. Still, an excellent job done.



I am Lloyd Dobler.
**********

************************************************
You'll never know why
Your face has haunted me
My very soul has to bleed this time
Another hole in the wall of
My inner defenses
************************************************

0 comments: