Castle Shima

Ready my knights for battle. They will ride with their king once more.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

I Need A Change

When the music changes, so does the dance.
-- African proverb

::: Tower View :::
I Need A Change
I was going to use this for the quote, but its abit too big to fit. Considering the thoughts for today, I just felt that it had to be said.

Besides, I couldnt think of anything else and this one is too cool to pass up.

Change is the end result of all true learning. Change involves three things:
First, a dissatisfaction with self - a felt void or need.

Second, a decision to change - to fill the void or need;

And third, a conscious dedication to the process of growth and change - the willful act of making the change; Doing Something!

-- Anonymous

Change by Monkey Majik w the Yoshida Brothers

**********

************************************************
You'll never know why
Your face has haunted me
My very soul has to bleed this time
Another hole in the wall of
My inner defenses
************************************************

0 comments: