Castle Shima

Ready my knights for battle. They will ride with their king once more.

Friday, January 04, 2008

I Can't Change This

They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.
-- Carl W. Buechner

::: Tower View :::
I Can't Change This
I've been trying forever to see if there was a good video for this song. Then a small production company made one and it was absolutely brilliant! They had a decent actor, a good location, and a fantastic ending. The black and white film helped make the mood.

So when I thought I could put it here, they bloody well removed the video!

I was so disappointed because it was so damn good. Worse part is that I have forgotten the name of the production company so I'm pretty much SOL.

Since I started this post, I might as well finish it. This particular video has been around for awhile and is pretty good too.

Congratulations by Blue October


One of these days, I'll actually have some content other than music streams.
**********

************************************************
You'll never know why
Your face has haunted me
My very soul has to bleed this time
Another hole in the wall of
My inner defenses
************************************************

0 comments: