I know this is going to be a pretty boring post, but I think there are more interesting things going on at the moment.
Tower View
The first cardinal rule of a fight is that there are no rules. Finish it fast so that your opponent doesnt remain.
If anyone doubts that the US forces are not showing any amount of restraint, think about the arsenal that *isnt* being used at this very moment. For the weapons of mass destruction at our fingertips, we could have used them instead of sending people over to risk their lives.
Out in The Yard
At the moment, a lot of pollen.. *achoo!*
Background Noise
The tv has been flipping back and forth between CNN and NBC. A repeat of last year's Christmas episode of Friend's is playing, but its abit better than the incessant repetition that the news is giving. How many times can we watch the CNN reporter panic when a round lands near by? Nothing wrong with people panicing over cannon fire, but the network is milking this for all its worth.
Granted, this is also the network that kept praising James Earl Ray when they meant James Earl Jones.
***************************************************************************
* How can I stand by you and not be moved by you...
***************************************************************************
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Steward
   
Ken - United States
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
The Banner
   
Let the past be the past.
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
World Map
Viewing Room
Training Room
The Archives
-
▼
2003
(61)
-
▼
Mar 2003
(10)
- No Bounce, No Play -- from "Dreamcatcher" Tower V...
- The new name for this war: Son of Bush vs Son of B...
- The French Government announced today that it is i...
- I know this is going to be a pretty boring post, b...
- Fighting a war without the French is like.. ummm.....
- Someone please ask Bill Engvall to hand this woman...
- The latest on-going joke at World War 2 Online: "F...
- "A McDonald's franchise in Nevada has come up with...
- Ever have one of those days where one minute you'r...
- My friend Fury got me hooked on blogs so I figured...
-
▼
Mar 2003
(10)
0 comments:
Post a Comment