For all you people from L.A., who have never seen them before, these are actually real. -- Katie Couric talking about her chest.
Tower View
Yesterday, Katie Couric and Jay Leno switched places on their shows. Leno was on "Today" while Katie did "The Tonight Show."
I missed out on Leno's appearance, but I was more interested in Katie's performance.
Not only was she very attractive in the low cut black dress, but she had some pretty funny material.
When discussing women in wearing bras to prevent SARS due to the shortage of surgical masks, Katie noted "This is probably the only time that men can talk to a woman and actually look at her face."
Dr. Phil didnt really need to be there, but we all need friends, so I cant argue too much. Still, kudos have to go to Tom Brokaw for being the straight man of the night:
Oh yeah, Katie, go ahead and do a night time talk show. Great career move! Look what it did for Joan Rivers, Pat Sajek, and Arsenio Hall. Give me a call when you're on Hollywood Squares!
Out in The Yard
Dawson's Creek is ending. Thank God!
Here is the story about the Internet ready portable toilet being called a hoax. Sounds more like Microsoft got sick of being the butt of all the toilet humor and decided to flush the project.
Little Green Footballs posted this story about a lawsuit to ban Oreos. Are you frigging kidding me? Do we NOT have better things to do, people?
Background Noise
The NBA playoffs are going on right now with an exciting game between the Sacremento Kings and Dallas Mavericks. The Mavs have taken over the game by forcing the Kings centers into foul trouble. Now Nick Van Excel and Eduardo Najera have taken over the game.
Of all people, Najera?!
In the meantime, I've been listening to Uncle Kracker's latest cd No Stranger To Shame from his website.
This started out as a search for a cover song I saw Kracker perform on The Tonight Show andd now starting to hear it on the radio. So when I found the site, I liked the fact that it lets you listen to the album thru a flash window and I found out the song is called "Drift Away."
I'm also liking the cd enough that I think I'm going to have to go out and buy this one.
Hint to the RIAA: We're going to listen to more electronic based music, people. Get over it. You do that, adapt to the new world, and we may actually find a reason to buy the good products.
********************************************************
* Of all the places we were hiding, love
* What was it we were thinking of?
********************************************************
0 comments:
Post a Comment