I used to have one of those daily planners. I used it so much that it went everywhere. I even took it to bed. After awhile I didnt need it any more once I had my Palm. -- Michael At The Office
Tower View
Its been hectic again here at the Castle. I've barely had a chance to even scan the photos from last weekend. So no complaints, people. You know who you are. Neener neener...
Looks like we wont be shopping online with anyone with a store in California.
Gray Davis wants someone else besides the residents of California to pay for the state's taxes.
If someone doesnt live in California, then why should you have to pay for their taxes just because you can order their goods online? So does this mean if you walk into a store that has another branch in California, you have to pay for both your state taxes as well as California's?
Its things like this what would make me want to buy from the competition just to screw California out of their taxes.
Out in The Yard
Sinead O'Conner is going to begin to teach religion? How ironic. This was woman who tore the Pope's picture on national television. The story is here.
This article from Time.Com brings up the question if digital piracy is killing the entertainment industry. Although its a decent article, it misses the facts in a few areas so the tone leans towards piracy as a moral issue.
For example, the story about the Norwegian teenager who was arrested for breaking the DVD encryption was brought up. What was not explained was that the teen had broken the encryption so that he could watch the DVDs he bought on his Linux pc because at the time, there wasnt any application available for him.
Nude tennis anyone?
Background Noise
Haunted by Evanescence
Long lost words whisper to me
Still can't find what keeps me here
When all this time
I've been so hollow inside
I know you're still there
I normally dont buy cds unless I'm a fan of the artist or as a gift, but I took a chance on Fallen by this band. When I heard Bring Me To Life, I really like the voice of the lead singer, Amy Lee. After listening to this cd, I have to say its one of the few cds that is worth the money.
********************************************************
* Of all the places we were hiding, love
* What was it we were thinking of?
********************************************************
0 comments:
Post a Comment