Castle Shima

Ready my knights for battle. They will ride with their king once more.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

All The Little Things

Little things used to mean so much to Shelly. I used to think they were kind of trivial. Believe me, nothing is trivial.
-- Eric Draven from The Crow

::: Tower View :::
Its The Little Things
Ever notice that its the littlest things that flash before your eyes? They tend to bring out the wierdest reactions in us.

When I am in the grocery store and happen to see an emory board, a soft memory appears before me; reminding me of a better time. Something I had wanted.. no, needed to see... for a very long time. Nowadays, something so small causes a large amount of pain.

Standing in the book store, I come across the James Patterson section. At first there is a hint of a smile on my face, which is suddenly changed to a large amount of anger and the need to kick the entire section down.

Somehow, its these little things that require me to get the hell out of there.
**********

From The Major Case Squad
Detective Bobby Goren was kind enough to grant permission for me to add him to the list. He posts entries in between cases, but nothing based on his workload. Damn it!

I'll have to see if I can talk him into at least reading Nicole Wallace's case file... heh...

So give Goren a peek, even if you arent a Law and Order fan...
**********

::: Out In The Yard :::
Italian government hits up Pron industry for extra funds. Pu**y, pu**y, pu**y! Here at the Titty Twister we're slashing pu**y in half! If we dont have it, you dont want it!
**********

The Grand Tours dont want to be part of the Grand Tour. Whew! To non-cycling fans, this is the same as the Colts, Steelers, Bucs, Seahawks, Rams, and Patriots all say they dont want to play in NFL.
**********

::: Background Noise :::
Boiler by Limp Bizkit

I used to be alive
I'm so pathetic
But now I get it
What's done is done
I know you just leave it alone
And don't regret it
But sometimes some things
Turn into dumb things
And that's when you put your foot down.


*******************************************************
* What do you do
* When somebody lets you down
* And you want to say something
* But you can’t cause they're not around
*******************************************************

0 comments: