I drink to stay warm and to kill few selected memories
-- Conor Oberst
::: Tower View :::
Installed Memory
I had seen this on Chloe's and The Mrs' blogs. Seems like an interesting concept.
If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, (even if we don't speak often) please post a comment with a COMPLETELY MADE UP AND FICTIONAL memory of you and me. It can be anything you want - good or bad - BUT IT HAS TO BE FAKE.When you're finished, post this little paragraph on your blog and be surprised (or mortified) about what people DON'T ACTUALLY remember about you!
So I figured, what the hell...
There was that time when we were having dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. You were ticked because the waiter, who made it apparent that he was gay, kept flirting with me. You werent sure if you were mad because you as a female should feel insulted or if it was another wait staff member hitting on me. You tolerated the waitresses, but now a waiter?
Good thing I dont have comments here. This should break the chain.
**********
::: Out In The Yard :::
Merry Christmas from Chewbacca. Somehow this is wrong. I dont know how, but it is. (blame: Anna)
**********
::: Background Noise :::
Only A Memory by The Smithereens
Why should it matter if I cry
I sit around and wonder why
Now I feel much too weak to live
And I've got nothing left to give
Now it's only a memory
*******************************************************
* What do you do
* When somebody lets you down
* And you want to say something
* But you can’t cause they're not around
*******************************************************
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Steward
   
Ken - United States
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
The Banner
   
Let the past be the past.
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
0 comments:
Post a Comment