Give blood and get a hummer!
-- from a poster hanging at the gym
::: Tower View :::
Yet More Randomness
1. Finally! A title longer than two words.
2. Cache (In English, Hidden) looks like a damn good movie. What would you do when videos of you and your family suddenly began appearing at your doorstep? Check out the site here.
3. You tend to get worried when you are walking out of the men's room and your director is walking in. As you pass by, he mentions "Hey Ken! I heard about your comment at the meeting the other day..."
4. Weezer's frontman has been celibate for two years. Hell, a few folks I know can break that record. And it wasnt even their choice. *cough Doombringer cough*
5. Second Life is just as fun as The Sims2 and can be just as addicting.
**********
::: Out In The Yard :::
Man runs marathons for a living. Damn, I have enough problems just trying to walk to the car.
**********
::: Background Noise :::
Still by Alanis Morissette
I am the harm which you inflict.
I am your brilliance and frustration.
I am the nuclear bombs if they're to hit.
I am your immaturity and your indignance.
I am your misfits and your praised.
I am your doubt and your conviction.
I am your charity and your rape.
I am your grasping and expectation.
I see you averting your glances.
I see you cheering on the war.
I see you ignoring your children,
And I love you still.
From the Dogma soundtrack...
*******************************************************
* Where are you
* And I'm so sorry
* I cannot sleep
* I cannot dream tonight
*******************************************************
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Steward
   
Ken - United States
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
The Banner
   
Let the past be the past.
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
0 comments:
Post a Comment